This article will help you understand LiteBlue USPS Gov Human Resources service in detail. USPS is United States Postal Service, a government body which controls major postal services in the United States. It includes Insurance, Human Resources, Career Opportunities etc. You must have heard about USPS, integrated international mailing service. This post will tell you about LiteBlue USPS Gov Human Resources benefits for all the employees across the world of largest mailing service. The Human Resources Department deals with the benefits and other important services from USPS company for employees.
There are about 600k people working under USPS and managing work like payroll, performance, retirement, etc. for all is a big work. So USPS built portal named LiteBlue. It integrates and provides each employee to access the services of USPS company.
Human Resources Department generally handles all the requests, issues, and feedback from the employees of USPS. We will discuss how this LiteBlue USPS Gov Human resource works.
LiteBlue USPS Gov Human Resources
The Human Resources division of USPS operates to provide all the necessary details and information. These are related to life, career, and health care events to the employees of the company. There are different sections on the portal, which will be visible once you log in to your account using LiteBlue login portal. Every user can access with the title “My HR”. This link leads users to choose between the different type of services they want to get information about from the portal. This “My HR” service is set in a way to provide users with the full list of topics/areas they want to inquire about. It shows the services that the user has already applied for, or if he is eligible for particular service or not. It links through other tabs quickly too.
Features of LiteBlue USPS Gov Human Resources
Terms we introduced earlier in the article are explained briefly here. Features of Human Resources Division are as follows.
- Benefits: Information regarding benefits of an employee is clearly mentioned on the LiteBlue portal. It can be related to salary structure, Tax deduction, insurance, absence and leave, overtime benefits, health securities, etc.
- Careers: Employees who’ve already logged in to their account can access to information on health benefits, ergonomics, environmental hazards, natural issues, etc. Under this tab, users can find bulletin regarding upcoming events, seminars, employee health care programs. All the terms related health are mentioned clearly here.
- Careers: There’s a Career section where users can access the careers portal for their information on designations and better positions in the company. If the current employee is eligible for any new post company will give priority to him/her over any new outsider. Moreover, this section covers statistical data on the growth potential of each and every employee with respect to his/her branch.
- Our Workforce: Another feature of “My HR” tab. It includes options like employee diversity, equal opportunity to all, and it connects co-workers by carrying out different activities. It majorly comprises of employee uniform guidelines, Licensed vendors for USPS company items, etc.
- Employee Rights: On the LiteBlue portal, users will have a section named Human Resources, which will deal with rules and regulations, defined for an employee of USPS. There are rules about the uniform, workplace rights, prevention of harassment at work, EEO laws, USPS policies, etc. This section also has rules about accommodation arrangements. These only apply when employee is posted to another locality.
- Retirement: This section on portal covers retirement planning, retirement benefits, annuity estimates, external resources like social security, etc. Everything an employee would want to know before retiring is available on this page.
Hence, LiteBlue USPS Human Resources portal will help its employee and provide support to their issues and feedbacks. It is definitely one of the most important section of USPS site. Portal will be updated on regular basis with full details.